Alerts Log Reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alerts Log Reset

Where is the Alerts Log Right Click Menu Item "Reset"? It has "Clear" but no "Reset" as shown in the Help Files. I would like to shut-up the alerts in Workspaces that I have closed. NT7 worked great with that.

Thanks.

Hello flyguy767, thank you for your post!

I had tested this by setting the alert and then closing the workspace. When the price reached where I had specified in the closed workspace, the alerts window didn't trigger the alert. Additionally, the reset and clear buttons should act as the same in both platforms.

Are you closing the workspace with the alerts by navigating to the Control Center -> Workspaces -> close?

What kind of alerts are you using so that I may test on my end?

What version of NinjaTrader 8 beta are you testing? You can check this by navigating to the Control Center -> Help -> About (example: 8.0.0.11).
    Riley S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Riley for the response.

The problem with the alerts was caused by a 3rd party add-on not releasing a thread. I contacted them about the problem and they released an updated version today. It works fine now.

Now can you answer the question I actually asked. """"Where is the Alerts Log Right Click Menu Item "Reset"? """". Is it removed permanently? See picture from Help File.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello flyguy767, thanks for your post and for testing NinjaTrader 8!

I had set up an alert and tested the alerts window --- I didn't see the reset button appear either.

I will submit a bug report to our QA team for further testing. I will also update you once more information becomes available.

Comment

flyguy767, I have an update.

The reset button in the Market Analyzer window has been removed because of additional complexities because of the newer rearm features. If you didn't already know, in the alerts window, you will see a Rearm type feature which will rearm your alerts after a certain condition is met.

If this feature doesn't work for you, I can submit a feature request to add this back in. Please let me know.
          Last edited by NinjaTrader_RileyS; 06-08-2016, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Thanks Riley,
            Since the third party vendor fixed their software the alert triggers and resets have been working the way they should. So no requests at the time.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by gravdigaz6, Today, 11:40 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post gravdigaz6  
            Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred