• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NTTabPage...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTTabPage...

I've successfully got the example NinjaTraderAddOnFrameworkProject to compile and show in NT 8.I've made an extremely *basic* AddOn in VS 2015. It builds successfully, and launches NT 8 fine, however, my AddOn does not show up in File > New and the AddOnFramework example still exists in the File > New menu *even* after I have removed all traces of the compiled version that I can see.

Please advise.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by funk101; 05-30-2016, 09:39 AM.

UPDATE: I figured out how to get my AddOn to show up. One important note is that the output must be a class -> .dll and not .exe.

I *still* can't get rid of the NinjaTraderAddOnFrameworkProject example. Has there been an issue with this before? Would love to remove it from File > New

Comment

Hello funk101,

Thank you for your post.

Once the files are removed from the NinjaTrader 8 directory in your Documents folder please compile in the NinjaScript Editor and restart NinjaTrader.

If you still cannot remove the item from the list (New) please message us at platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com to schedule a remote session to look into this on your PC.
      Patrick H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by digibob, Today, 02:47 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Kate  
      Started by mntemel, Today, 03:31 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes