Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawing Tools and ATM

Drawing Tools
    In the Drawing tools when you select say a rectangle and send it to the back of other items on the screen and then switch charts or change Time frames, it brings it forward again. So unless you have the opacity set to something like 50% it totally masks that area of the chart.

ATM
    If you set the ATM Button Colours or customise the order entry/slop loss/limit order lines, it doesn't save and reverts back to the default plain colours and line types and thickness.

Hello ab1000, thank you for your post!

I was able to reproduce the ATM part of your inquiry of the colors not saving. The bug report ID for this is NTEIGHT-9988.

However, I wasn't able to reproduce your first inquiry. Could you provide me with step by step instructions on how to reproduce this so that I may test this further? A screenshot could also be helpful.
    Riley S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RileyS View Post
      Hello ab1000, thank you for your post!

I was able to reproduce the ATM part of your inquiry of the colors not saving. The bug report ID for this is NTEIGHT-9988.

However, I wasn't able to reproduce your first inquiry. Could you provide me with step by step instructions on how to reproduce this so that I may test this further? A screenshot could also be helpful.
      To be honest I dont have the time, Im just reporting problems I come across, theres so many it would be a full time job listing them all out

Another one is the "Ray" line, when you leave that on a chart, log out and log back in, it redraws it in the default blue colour regardless of what you have saved it as. Also if that line is drawn horizontal it sometimes redraws it at an angle.

Comment

Hello ab1000, thank you for posting!

I am still unable to reproduce this. If you would like to proceed, I would just need clear cut steps of how to reproduce this and the version of NinjaTrader you're running.

The version of NinjaTrader can be found by navigating to the Control Center -> Help -> About... (example: 8.0.0.11).
        Riley S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post PaulMohn  
        Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes