NT8B11 - Control Center Results Do NOT = Trade Performance results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8B11 - Control Center Results Do NOT = Trade Performance results

I reported this in NT8B9.... I thought it was fixed with all the slow downs in NT8B10+ with all the error fixing (no longer getting all those exceptions).

I ran ES 03-16 with my strategy that causes these problems...and it's still there.

Control Center reporting $27,787.50.
    I right click and get real time strategy performance, (lower left image), and it reports $22,375.00.

on the right is Control Center->New->Trade Performance with correct dates selected and show $22,375.00.

Exporting data to excel shows total of $22,375.00.

Control Center is still OFF big time. Same as before.

I have an NT8B9 replay that shows this contract is the same on a full run... I can not run NT8B11 on a full run because of issues with speed (I'll be dead before it completes! )...

I don't think I was ever given a ticket for the previous complaint... so no idea if it was tracked.

All I can say is that it deals with multiple contracts.... I do have a feeling the REPORT is correct but the control center strategy is WRONG.. it's not getting the correct updates as they happen. It still has that slipping issue...

I'll try to recreate something to prove this all out.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Do you happen to have a link to the post or a ticket number you can provide when this was reported previously in Beta 9?
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
      Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Do you happen to have a link to the post or a ticket number you can provide when this was reported previously in Beta 9?
      I have a link, but you know how it goes...sometimes you get one and sometimes you don't!

Edit 1: I reviewed the mention link.. I was more sure Trade Performance was the issue at the time. I haven't reviewed the current test I did to see if it was exactly the same issue... but one of the 2 is still not being updated properly.

Edit 2: Reviewed the chart.

I have a trade that opens on 1/6/2016 and appears to close on the chart as it looks like the quantities are correct, BUT green profit line goes to the close but there is a 2nd green line that doesn't close until 2/11/2016!!!! So I'm not sure which is correct..
      Last edited by sledge; 06-14-2016, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by TheWhiteDragon, 01-21-2019, 12:44 PM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB