Showing the date on the chart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showing the date on the chart.

In NT7 you could see the date as shown in picture. Is there a way to get this to show up on NT 8 charts?

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Thank you for the question.

At this time I am unsure of a way this could be accomplished with the charts current titlebar as it is essentially a Toolbar now.

For the time being, you can adjust the chart properties option "Show date range" which would show the selected Date Range on the top left of the chart but not the title bar.

I will put in a feature request to allow for editing the "Chart" title at the top of the window.

Alternatively this may be able to be accomplished using an Addon. I am not sure of anything specific but because an Addon can essentially see all open windows, in theory you could modify the Chart window using code as well.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Jesse; 06-20-2016, 07:28 AM.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jesse View Post
      Thank you for the question.

At this time I am unsure of a way this could be accomplished with the charts current titlebar as it is essentially a Toolbar now.

For the time being, you can adjust the chart properties option "Show date range" which would show the selected Date Range on the top left of the chart but not the title bar.

I will put in a feature request to allow for editing the "Chart" title at the top of the window.

Alternatively this may be able to be accomplished using an Addon. I am not sure of anything specific but because an Addon can essentially see all open windows, in theory you could modify the Chart window using code as well.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
      Thank you. If you can put my vote in to have the date added back I would appreciate it.

Terence

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
      11 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by fernandobr, Today, 09:11 AM
      1 response
      0 likes