Voting for Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voting for Features

I must say I'm at a loss as to the voting process for NT8. It's like trading in your old car and getting in the new one to find that there are no power windows. What happened to the power windows? We took them out but if enough people want power windows we will put them back in. No steering wheel either??? No but there are 8 votes to put a steering wheel back in the car.

I say this in jest but the more I try to use NT8 the more I find things that I used all the time have been removed. I spend a lot of time trying to find them without asking for help only to find out I've been wasting time.

The only thing I can think of is trying to cut man hours on programming but if enough people complain/vote it might go back in. I'm a huge fan of NT however I'm starting to lose respect.

Exactly how many votes are needed to get something that was in NT7 back into NT8?

Thank you,

Terence - Lifetime License Holder.

Segwin,

As a base with the development of NinjaTrader 8 we worked to meet the standards of NinjaTrader 7 and improve on it based on user feedback we received. On rare occasion we have removed very specific things for very specific reasons.

I've been monitoring your other post re: FXCM volume data and I'm looking into it to make sure we did the right thing there for NT8. I will update that original thread once I have finished my analysis.

-Brett

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
      Segwin,

As a base with the development of NinjaTrader 8 we worked to meet the standards of NinjaTrader 7 and improve on it based on user feedback we received. On rare occasion we have removed very specific things for very specific reasons.

I've been monitoring your other post re: FXCM volume data and I'm looking into it to make sure we did the right thing there for NT8. I will update that original thread once I have finished my analysis.

-Brett
      Thanks Brett. I'm not trying to be disrespectful - I'm just frustrated. Thank you for replying.

Terence

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
      Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes