Bad Pricing Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Pricing Data

Reported on Friday 24 jun 2016, Ticket 1535014 ATTN Patrick G, I observed significant differences in pricing of the Sep ES contract comparing Ninja 8.0.0.10 with a trading room I was watching. One instance which I wrote down occurred at 14:10 when Ninja8 reported a price of 2034.00 and the trading room reported a price of 2031.50. I tried sending an email at that time*from*Control Center-> Help->*Email Support with trace information, and the platform locked up. I had to exit the platform via the Task Manager.

I am shocked that such a basic function as showing the correct real time price is not correct for a product that has been in beta as long as Ninja8 has. This is a serious problem and needs immediate attention.
    Last edited by gartonrd; 06-25-2016, 02:45 PM.

Originally posted by gartonrd View Post
    Reported on Friday 24 jun 2016, One instance which I wrote down occurred at 14:10 when Ninja8 reported a price of 2034.00 and the trading room reported a price of 2031.50.
    This is what I recorded in NT7 and converted to NT8 and put it in playback. It's not even close to 2034 or 2031.50.

Here's an image:

Comment

sledge - I believe my time was 14:10 central time zone. Is your screenshot central time zone?

Comment

This may be related to an issue I reported here:

Are you using Rithmic for data? If so you can read Rithimic Supports analysis of my log and trace files at the above link. Although I've been reporting this issue for several months now, I've not heard anything back from Ninjatrader support regarding the matter, other than that the issue I was reporting was fixed with beta 11, however that's not correct, since the issue has persisted into beta 11 and to this day. I experienced the same data issue Friday on Brexit volume.You will find more links to data issues in the above link if you're interested.

Comment

sledge - I believe my time was 14:10 central time zone. Is your screenshot central time zone?
          Hi

No, it was EST.

Here is my through 15:10:59 EST (Your 14:10:59).

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

This was conitiuum. I didn't bother to convert my Rithmic.

*I don't know if my data lagged while live, this was NT7, and I wasn't here to watch.
          Last edited by sledge; 06-26-2016, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Reported on Friday 24 jun 2016, Ticket 1535014 ATTN Patrick G, I observed significant differences in pricing of the Sep ES contract comparing Ninja 8.0.0.10 with a trading room I was watching. One instance which I wrote down occurred at 14:10 when Ninja8 reported a price of 2034.00 and the trading room reported a price of 2031.50. I tried sending an email at that time*from*Control Center-> Help->*Email Support with trace information, and the platform locked up. I had to exit the platform via the Task Manager.

I am shocked that such a basic function as showing the correct real time price is not correct for a product that has been in beta as long as Ninja8 has. This is a serious problem and needs immediate attention.
            I have responded to ticket 1535014 via email and advised to ensure that your PC clock is synced. So we can troubleshoot this further, please follow those steps and respond via email so we may work together further on what you are experiencing.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post helpwanted  
            Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Brevo