Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sim22 View Post
    LOL

BTW.... are you saying you use TDA within TOS and NT8? So you are saying they are not in sync? You are not connecting NT8 to TOS, which is what I first assumed? That would be good if an API was available...although I will confess I have not looked into it
    No, I have not used NT8 and TDA live.

I do have option trades in ToS. The NT7 reporting system for trades in ToS is off...

I did not log in to NT8 to examine if there is an issue in reporting subsystem for options.

There is no way to connect to ToS in NT7/8 since there is no ToS API public.

The API is available for TDA. The things I have read on the internets claim you have to have $300k in TDA account. I think I saw a more recent post claiming $500k. I entered before these restrictions... I haven't tried logging in for a while,

So to RECAP.. I had options trades in ToS and in NT7 the reporting subsystem saw the trades, but it wasn't correct. I did not look in NT8 report subsystem.

Comment

Originally posted by Sim22 View Post
      This might sound stupid but how do I check up on feature requests

BTW I was considering writing an IB AddOn using their API sample program then feeding this back in as an indicator. Obviously trading it would be another thing. Thank you Riley for your interest in this feature!
      You can request an update on any tracking ID here in the forum or via email to our platform support team, and we can share any new information we have on the request.
      Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post arvidvanstaey  
      Started by mmckinnm, Today, 01:34 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes