NSE Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSE Flash

In the NinjaScript Editor, moving the cursor from the body of the editor to the side near an area of a collapse region (minus sign) box causes the region to be highlighted. When moving all the way to the sidebar with line numbers, the cursor passes through the same region and the screen flashes the region highlight. Very distracting and undesirable.

Two recommendations:
    1. Make the highlighting optional through a setting checkbox
    2. Add a short delay into the highlight display (perhaps 200 ms) so that merely transiting the collapse region area does not activate the highlight.

Thanks.
    Multi-Dimensional Managed Trading
    jeronymite
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Mizpah Software

Add my vote for this.

Comment

NSE Flash needs to be fixed QUICKLY

Any progress on this?

With great respect, it is becoming extremely tedious to put up with this application behaviour. I would also raise an element of Occupational Health and Safety here that could leave NinjaTrader legally exposed. It is well known that certain "light flashing" events can precipitate seizures (e.g. epileptic) in some individuals prone to such physiological responses. I strongly urge you to address this sooner rather than later.

Thanks.
      Multi-Dimensional Managed Trading
      jeronymite
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Mizpah Software

Comment

While looking to see this for myself (I had not noticed it, but I see it really does happen) I tried configuring other things. My problem is that I cannot figure out how to make the properties I set be sticky. If I close the editor window and then bring up a new editor window the properties are back to default settings. How can I make the configuration I set be live with the next editor window I bring up?

I'm tacking this on here, not to hijack the thread, but because I'll bet the OP would like the new property to address his complaint to be sticky, too.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
        47 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jaybedreamin