NT-b12 - Interactive Broker connection issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT-b12 - Interactive Broker connection issue

I have just upgraded to NT b 12. When I try the first time to connect to IB, the connection hangs and never connects. If I then disconnect IB and reconnect again, it works fine. Do you know if this is an issue with the beta 12?

I have provide a short video to show the issue.

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Below is my TWS version which should be the supported version for Ninja 8 beta.

Trader Workstation Copyright © 2000 LICENSOR to Interactive Brokers ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Build 954.2r, Jan 4, 2016 11:00:09 AM Jolt Build 1.4.3, Oct 13, 2015 09:19:42 AM Nia Build 2.6.1, Oct 29, 2015 01:43:12 PM ModelNav Build 1.4.3, Jul 28, 2015 02:33:29 PM Riskfeed Build 2.10.1, Dec 22, 2015 09:52:43 AM Java Version: 1.8.0_60, OS: Windows 10 (amd64, 10.0), Memory: heap max 683Mb, current 396Mb This software is covered by U.S. Patent No. 7.827.092. This software uses JFreeChart class library from Object Refinery Limited under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public Licence, which can be found here: http://www.object-refinery.com/lgpl.html. This product includes software developed by the JDOM (http://www.jdom.org/) and ROME (http://rome.dev.java.net) projects.

Hello hotsalami,

Thank you for your post.

I am unable to play the video you posted. Can you upload another video or detail what is occurring?
    Is it only that the connection hangs and never connects? Do you receive any error messages? If so, what do the message report?

Comment

Hi Patrick..here is another link to the video. There is an option for you to download the video.

Comment

Thank you, hotsalami.

Can you send us over the log and trace files by going to Help > Email support. Please include 'ATTN: Patrick H - 1544637' in the subject line.

Comment

I have sent you the log and trace file. Let me know if you need anything else.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
          Started by f.saeidi, Today, 08:13 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB