stock data feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stock data feed

Is there a way to use an equity data feed for free while in sim mode? I want to practice a system but I don't want to pay while I test.

Thank you.

Hello,

I am not aware of any free, real time equity data providers.

The Kinetick End Of Day feed is preconfigured with every installation of NinjaTrader 7.

Because the Kinetick End Of Day feed is preconfigured with every installation, you will not need a login ID or password for this connection. Simply go to File > Connect > Kinetick – End Of Day (free).

The Kinetick End Of Day feed will allow you to view data on a daily interval or greater and create daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly charts within NinjaTrader. Here is a quick video tutorial on using NinjaTrader with the Kinetick End Of Day (free) feed:

Why pay for end of day data? Integrated into the free NinjaTrader trading platform, your data and analysis is free of charge, when you want it for as long as...

If you would like to receive real-time data and create charts on an intra-day interval, you will want to subscribe to a real-time Kinetick feed:

Subscribe
    Kinetick has been optimized to be the fastest, most stable, and most affordable data solution for the NinjaTrader 7 platform. The Basic Service package for $55/month includes historical data for all supported instruments and is our base fee for receiving market data. Real-time quotes services can be added per exchange to suit your data needs.
    Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I know CQG offers equities data. What kind of deal does NT8 have for that?

Comment

Hello imalil,

CQG does not support equities in NinjaTrader.

A brokerage account with a CQG supported brokerage is required to use CQG in NinjaTrader.
        Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

So if I have an account at a CQG supported brokerage, then CQG real time equity feed will work on NT8? If so, please link this list of brokerages and the data feed cost.

Also, besides kinetick, which data feeds work with NT8 that provide real time equity feeds?

Thank you.

Comment

Hello imalil,
            Thanks for your reply.
            No, equities with CQG in not available in NinaTrader.
            I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider so you can see who equities are available with.

For information on pricing for each data provider, you would need to contact the data provider.
            BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by bmartz, Today, 09:30 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post bltdavid  
            Started by f.saeidi, Today, 11:02 AM
            1 response
            0 likes