nt8 keeps crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nt8 keeps crashing

I downloaded the latest version of NT8. I kept getting error messages whenever I loaded a chart. This morning I uninstalled and reinstalled, loaded a chart, then loaded the custom indicators I use. Loaded three charts, everything seemed to be working. I saved the workspace, closed the program and then tried to run NT8 again with the saved workspace and the software crashed again. I have attached a screen shot of the error message that came up.
    Attached Files

Hi rexsole.
    I see you are running 2.0.10 ProAm. Barry does have some updated versions of the indicators for NT8. As you are having troubles, shoot him an email and ask for the current ones.
    I had similar crashing issues with NT8 and the older versions of BI's. I've now got 2.0.11 and BM 2.0.12 and all is fine.
    Your troubles could be due to something else, but updating the indicators wouldn't hurt.

Comment

Hi rexsole. I'm having the same errors but in my custom indicators. If you can copy and paste the last lines of your trace file following the error I would be most grateful. I'm just curious if our platforms throw the same exceptions. Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post chbruno