Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Candlestick Chart Question

Two things:

1) If I set the candle outline to transparent I get blank spots for the candle when the open/close are the same. I guess this is a expected with no outline?

2) One of the ways I need to view price for my setup is where the open of a candle is always the same as the close of the prior one meaning no gaps. Is there a setting for this or would it require a custom ChartType? Thanks.

In addition I know about the Ctrl + Arrow key to increase/decrease bar spacing but this ends up zooming the chart out, any way to put 0 horizontal gap between the candles?

Comment

Hello fxRichard,

Thanks for your post.

In the Ninjatrader 8 misc file sharing area we have an add on candlestick style for this situation where you are using a transparent outline. Please see http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...hp?&linkid=702

There would be no setting that would adjust the open/close of a candlestick.

You would use Alt+ up/down arrow key to increase / decrease the bar width which would allow you to remove space between candles and can even overlap them.
      Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Paul. As for adjusting the open/close I would assume this can be done with a custom bars type. The only problem is I logged a bug with NT about creating custom seconds bars...so will have to find some other way around it for now.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920  
        Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920