Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion for Workspaces NT8

Hello.

I would like to make a suggestion that will make the life of the chartists who make a lot of studies on your charts.

It would be great if you made possible the option to Merge Workspaces, or simply to Import/Export a tab to move it around workspaces and layouts.

This could be addressed in your application in two ways, as I would suggest...

1 - MERGING FULL WORKSPACES:

> Control Center
    > Workspaces
    > [select workspace]
    > [option] Merge
    Then a pop up opens, and a windows (just the same when we click Save As) shows the other XML already existant;
    We have to choose a preexistent XML and then both would be tied together.

Under the XML, that's simply copying the <NTWindows><Chart-hex_code> from one to another XML.

2 - IMPORTING/EXPORTING TABS:

> [right click over a tab]
    > [Another option besides "Move to New Window" etc. shows up] Export
    Then the program would as to which Workspace I want to bring that tab.

Under the XML, that's simply copying the <TabControl><Tab-hex_code> to another XML.

Me and some friends are using this great new version of Ninja 8 to fully substitute all of our trading application (Except for the Trading Platform, but who knows?)... since we make a lot of studies individually (each one in his own home), it's greatly appreciated to be able to merge all of the Tabs used by each one of us in a single Workspace. That allows us to change between Tabs quickly and see each other studies on the same screen when we have a meeting. Surely it would be a great tool for backup purposes for other trading styles and other trader profiles.

Congratulations on the high-level and light-application platform you guys are developing.

Best regards.

Hello tff2011,

Thank you for your post and feedback, I will certainly forward your suggestions along to our Development team for future feature consideration!

Thank you for testing NinjaTrader 8!
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Waxavi, 04-19-2024, 02:10 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post poeds
    by poeds

Started by chbruno, Yesterday, 04:10 PM