Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT 8 Strategy/Condition Builder

Hello all,

After reading some threads on this forum I'm confused regarding NT 8 and the ability to build automated systems as in the strategy wizard in NT 7. Does NT 8 have a native solution capable of doing this?

Using NT 7 we have 10 available space for different strategy actions, I believe 6 user defined inputs (needed for optimization) and I think 6/8 user variables. Will NT 8 allow for an increase with regard to these numbers?

Can someone point me to a more detailed and current capability list of NT 8 and these specifics?

Is there anyone creating usable strategies in NT 8 without having to manually code?

Thanks so much for the help.

GuppyDRV

Hello,
    NinjaTrader 8 does have a similar Strategy Wizard, the Strategy Wizard was renamed to Strategy Builder. You can open the Strategy Builder by going to the Control Center then New and selecting Strategy Builder.
    There is not a limit to the number of condition sets or inputs and variables created in the in the Strategy Builder in NinjaTrader 8.

There is not a help guide section or any resources on the Strategy Builder at this time. There are plans to implement a help guide section which for it.
    We have encountered quite a few users creating strategies in NinjaTrader 8 using the solely the Strategy Builder.
    Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Lumbeezl, 01-11-2022, 06:50 PM
    31 responses
    1 like
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Adrian  
    Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes