Chart Frozen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Frozen

In the attached pic it shows that the EURUSD chart is frozen. I shut down NT8 restarted it and the same problems exists. I tried to reload all historical data however the loading message is stuck and never goes away. I have two other charts that are part of the tabbed group that are OK.

Thanks,

Terence

EDIT: When I tried to shut down NT8 and error message came up. It's attached as well.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Segwin; 08-05-2016, 06:14 AM.

Hello Segwin,

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.
    Please reference the following in the email body: ATTN RyanM
    http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ad.php?t=88088

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanM View Post
      Hello Segwin,

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.
      Please reference the following in the email body: ATTN RyanM
      http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ad.php?t=88088
      Ok Ryan, just sent them.

Thanks.

Comment

Segwin,
        I have found the error you posted within your log and trace. I have also found that an error regarding an indicator is associated with the error in your screen shot. Unfortunatley the indicator that throws the error is not named so it is difficult to tell where the error is pointing to.

From the screen shot of the chart you have sent I see a lot of indicators that are not labeled within the indicators window of your chart (right click > indicators). Can you please label all unlabeled indicators either "A,B,C,D" or "1,2,3,4" and save your template. After this please exit and save your Workspace. Restart NinjaTrader and let your Workspace load. When the Workspace is loaded fully please exit NinjaTrader and send an updated log and trace to Platform Support with ATTN:RyanM in the body just like the previous log and trace.

Comment

Hi Ryan,

Ok, I'll do that for you.

The indicators are just generic and I'll include the names. I remove names from them to help clear up the space.

Thanks.

Terence

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post CactusMan  
          Started by giulyko00, Yesterday, 12:03 PM
          2 responses