Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop Order triggered Buy Order?

Hey there,

last night I entered Short on EURGBP with 1.000 Qty (0.01 Lot) at 0.85907 using an ATM strategy for SL and TP. Later I sold another 1.000 Qty at 0.85940 without using an ATM strategy.

I put the SL to 0.85985 and changed size from "1.000" to "2.000" then placed a "1.000" Buy LMT order at 0.85856 to take off some profits and left the original TP at "1.000" at a lower price. Then I went to bed.

When I came back to screen this morning, I saw the PnL being at +$0,58, so I closed that manually and was wondering whats going on.

Checking the chart I saw that the Buy LMT order at 0.85856 was triggered, the second target was missed by an inch and then the market went back up and triggered my SL. But instead of closing all positions, it somehow executed a Buy Order, which was then running unattended without TP or SL ...

Not sure if I did something wrong here or if this is a bug?

Entry, Position Increase, First profit trigger:

SL triggered and Buy order executed:

I'll need to look into your diagnostic files to see more detail.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1556290 ATTN Patrick G

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post bltdavid  
    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post alifarahani