Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Feed

Good day.
    Due to some problems with NT, couple of weeks back I had to upgrade NT as well as to create new logon details with continuum.
    Yesterday I have received error message from system that I can't logon, which means that my login details expired.
    My question, how could that be? I believe continuum is a life time?

I've got reply from NT support that my logon details expired and broker will contact me with some offers that I need to pay for. But I still would like paper trade.And within 3 months that was 2 logon details not due to my mistakes.
    Kindly advice.

Regards,

Hello tatarmalay,

Have you signed up for a free 14-day demo to NinjaTrader Continuum?
    These demos last for 14 days from the day you sign up. You can sign up for two 14-day demos in a 90 period.
    NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

Or have you funded a brokerage account?
    These do not expire, but after an extended amount of time with no activity the account will be manually locked for your protection.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Chelsea,
      You mean I can fund an account and if in that case I am not ready to trade money yet I can you demo with unlimited time frame?
      At that condition how much is enough to fund?
      I am ready to fund but not ready to trade with real money yet, hence I need more time than 2 weeks.

Regards,
      tatarmalay

Comment

Hello tatarmalay,

NinjaTrader has a built in practice account called the Sim101 account. This account is available no matter who you are connected to and will always be available to practice trade to.
        (This means if you are using a paid live license key and you have Global Simulation Mode disabled, you can switch between your live account and the Sim101 at any time by selecting the account you want to trade to in the Account drop-down of the trade window)

A 14-demo provides a live demo account on a demo server. This account name will start with DEMONT and will be followed by letters and numbers to make your demo unique. (This live demo requires a live license key and Global Simulation Mode disabled to trade to)

Please send an email to brokeragesupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com for more information about minimum fund amounts and steps to open an account with the NinjaTrader Brokerage.

Comment

Hello Chelsea,
          Just to clarify, Demo account Sim101 lasts for 14 days only?

Regards

Comment

Hello tatarmalay,

The built in Sim101 practice account is built into NinjaTrader and does not expire. The Sim101 is always available for practice trading no matter who you are connected to.

If you sign up for a 14-day demo this will create a demo account that will have an account name that starts with DEMONT.... and will be followed by numbers and letters.
            The DEMONT account that is provided by the 14-day demo connection will expire after 14-days.

Comment

Hello Chelsea,
              Ok, I got that sim 101 is attached to Kinetick.
              Continuum lasts only for 2 weeks.
              Hopefully I am getting this right.
              Can you tell, which instruments can be accessed by sim101 account? Cause I can't find any where at least I can trade.

Regards

Comment

Hello tatarmalay,

The Sim101 is not attached to Kinetick.

This account is available no matter who you are connected to (including a funded NinjaTrader Continuum connection or a demo connection) and will always be available to practice trade to.

The NinjaTrader Continuum connection type is an order routing and data provision system. Funded NinjaTrader Brokerage accounts will connect to NinjaTrader Continuum.
                This system also offers a 14-day demo to try this order routing and data system using a demo account on a demo server but using the same technology as real live funded brokerage accounts.
                This demo does expire after 2 weeks.

All instruments can be traded to the Sim101 account (that can be traded). The Sim101 is a built in practice account. This account can be used with any instrument type and is always available no matter who you are connected to.

You will need real-time data to trade any instrument.
                NinjaTrader Continuum provides data for futures. This means if you are connected to NinjaTrader Continuum and you are not connected to any other connection (such as Kinetick which supports futures, equities and forex) then you will only receive data for futures. Meaning if you are only getting real-time data for futures you can only place practice trades for futures as this is the instruments you are getting real-time data for.
                Last edited by NinjaTrader_James; 09-01-2016, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
                3 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_ThomasC  
                Started by f.saeidi, Today, 10:19 AM
                1 response
                0 likes