• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_Arcelia
    replied
    Hello wallstreetpro,

Thank you for posting.

Your last post stated that your chart was set on a 30 minute interval. A 30 minute interval would be less than a daily interval.

Note that the Kinetick End Of Day feed will allow you to view data on a daily interval or greater to create daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly charts within NinjaTrader.

To resolve this issue you will need to edit your data series parameters by right clicking within your chart >Data Series >Type >Set bar type to daily interval or greater >OK.

For more information please see the how to edit Data Series Parameters section of the NinjaTrader 7 Help Guide below.

If you would like to view intra day data you will need an additional data feed provider. I have provided a link below to our site where you can request a free demo for futures and/or forex data.

NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• wallstreetpro
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Arcelia View Post
    Hello wallstreetpro,

Thank you for your reply.

Note that the Kinetick End Of Day feed will allow you to view data on a daily interval or greater and create daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly charts within NinjaTrader. You may edit your data series parameters by right clicking within your chart >Data Series >Type >Set bar type (daily interval or greater) >OK.

For more information please see the how to edit Data Series Parameters section of the NinjaTrader 7 Help Guide below.

What is this ? You haven't even come close to answering my question or solving my problem.I am already connected to kinetick EOD

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Arcelia
    replied
    Hello wallstreetpro,

Thank you for your reply.

Note that the Kinetick End Of Day feed will allow you to view data on a daily interval or greater and create daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly charts within NinjaTrader. You may edit your data series parameters by right clicking within your chart >Data Series >Type >Set bar type (daily interval or greater) >OK.

Leave a comment:

• wallstreetpro
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Arcelia View Post
    Hello wallstreetpro,

Thank you for posting.

So that I may be of further assistance please confirm the following:

Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.

What instrument (and expiry if applicable) have you selected?

(For a chart) what interval is selected?

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

What is the name/function of the software that you cancelled?

I look forward to your reply.
    Connected to Kinetck EOD

ES 09 16

30 minute

No error messages at all

backtothe future trading .com

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Arcelia
    replied
    Hello wallstreetpro,

Thank you for posting.

So that I may be of further assistance please confirm the following:

Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.

What instrument (and expiry if applicable) have you selected?

(For a chart) what interval is selected?

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

What is the name/function of the software that you cancelled?

I look forward to your reply.

Leave a comment:

• wallstreetpro
    started a topic Charts not moving past Aug 18th

Charts not moving past Aug 18th

I posted this under charting but thought it was better posted here.

I recently purchased a third party software and cancelled it now I can not get any charts past Aug 18th. Is this something that is happening because I cancelled the software and if so how do i fix this,

Thank you

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post algospoke  
Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred