Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

SuperDom - Custom Strategy Parameters NOT in separate window?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperDom - Custom Strategy Parameters NOT in separate window?

Hi, I recently downloaded the beta version 8 and noticed that in the SuperDom, when I want to change the ATM Strategy, the Custom Strategy Parameters opens in a separate window. In version 7 I am able to show these parameters all the time at the bottom of the DOM and make changes anytime without opening a new window. However in version 8 beta, the Custom Strategy Parameters are always in a new window that needs to be set and then closed before I can place a trade (so I can't see what the parameters are afterwards!!!).

How can I get the Parameters to show at the bottom of the DOM (permanently) like I can in version 7. Thanks.

Hello Woomera,

I have submitted a feature request to the product management team for the following feature :

This customer would like to be able to dock the ATM strategy settings on the bottom of the SuperDOM
    I will follow up with more information as soon as it's available. If the feature requests already exists, a vote will be added to it.

Please let us know if there are any other ways we can help.
    Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the response. I assume that confirms the action isn't currently possible. Was it removed on purpose or just not added yet?

Other than constantly installing every update and running a test to see if it has been added yet, where can I check to see when the feature is (re) added to NT8 since I will not be turning NT8 on again until this is added back. Thanks.

Comment

Woomera,

You are correct, it is not currently possible which is why we sent a feature request to development. Thank you for your notes on NinjaTrader 8.

Comment

Hello Woomera,

This feature is being reviewed by the product management team and has been assigned the following unique tracking ID

SFT-1609

Please let us know if there is any other way we can help.
          Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by geddyisodin, Yesterday, 05:20 AM
          8 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
          Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
          10 responses
          0 likes