Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Moving Draw Tools + Fibo Extension Idea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving Draw Tools + Fibo Extension Idea...

In NT 8 0 0 13 latest...can move most draw tools end points separately but cannot seem to move the whole tool itself by a left click and hold to move....no problem in NT 7 to do this but does not seem to work in 8.....line, arrow line, rectangle etc....am I doing something wrong here ??

In the Fibonacci Time Extension tool...it would be very good to be able to truncate the vertical lines at the ends of the anchor line as an option. Often you want several of these overlapping on a chart and it is often difficult to distinguish what lines belong to which tool when all lines run top to bottom of screen. Screen shot how this works in Tradestation below...very useful...I suggested this to Ninja some time ago....

In the Fibo Retrace tool you have the options to extend lines left and or right...
    in a similar manner in the Fibo Time Extensions you could have options to extend lines above and or below the anchor line....

More chart examples of possible Fibo Extensions here...

Thanks.....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Alfred; 09-12-2016, 07:41 PM.

Hello Alfred,
    Can you please clarify what you mean by moving the whole toolset at once?
    There is currently not a way to move all of the drawing objects at once if I understand you correctly.

Comment

Here is a short video on this...
      Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Comment

Alfred,
        Thank you for the video. Can you please go to Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Templates > Drawing tool > Remove all files within this folder. Please do the same in the Global Drawing objects folder as well.
        I would recommend placing these files on the desktop until the inquiry is resolved.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by TradeForge, 04-19-2024, 02:09 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post TradeForge  
        Started by aprilfool, 12-03-2022, 03:01 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Adrian