• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Futures

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Futures

    Has anyone setup NT8 with any futures and stocks brokers? Keen to know what is compatible at the moment. I tried to setup MB Trading but I'm having trouble.

    Thanks,
    Rokz

    #2
    Originally posted by IIIRokzIII View Post
    Has anyone setup NT8 with any futures and stocks brokers? Keen to know what is compatible at the moment. I tried to setup MB Trading but I'm having trouble.

    Thanks,
    Rokz
    MB Trading is not supported in NinjaTrader 8. It is of course support with NinjaTrader 7.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
      MB Trading is not supported in NinjaTrader 8. It is of course support with NinjaTrader 7.
      Thanks Ray, has there been any success in running NT8 with any other brokers for futures or is it pretty much only limited to Interactive Brokers at the moment?

      Also, is there plans for MB Trading support in the future?

      Thanks,
      Rokz

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by IIIRokzIII View Post
        Thanks Ray, has there been any success in running NT8 with any other brokers for futures or is it pretty much only limited to Interactive Brokers at the moment?

        Also, is there plans for MB Trading support in the future?

        Thanks,
        Rokz
        In addition to Interactive Brokers for futures NinjaTrader 8 works with various brokers including NinjaTrader Brokerage utilizing Continuum/CQG technology. There are no plans at this time to support MB Trading in NinjaTrader 8.
        RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
          In addition to Interactive Brokers for futures NinjaTrader 8 works with various brokers including NinjaTrader Brokerage utilizing Continuum/CQG technology. There are no plans at this time to support MB Trading in NinjaTrader 8.
          Thanks Ray.

          Today I discovered an ASIC Reg Broker called Halifax Investment Services. They seem to be related to Interactive Brokers in some way and they also use and support TWS (Traders Workstation).

          Considering IB is supported by using the TWS API does this, by default, mean Halifax should also work through NinjaTrader TWS API?

          I will be testing this later and let you know, just thought I would ask for now. This would be a great opportunity for your Aussie customers as Halifax offers almost every market.

          Thanks,
          Rokz

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by IIIRokzIII View Post
            Thanks Ray.

            Today I discovered an ASIC Reg Broker called Halifax Investment Services. They seem to be related to Interactive Brokers in some way and they also use and support TWS (Traders Workstation).

            Considering IB is supported by using the TWS API does this, by default, mean Halifax should also work through NinjaTrader TWS API?

            I will be testing this later and let you know, just thought I would ask for now. This would be a great opportunity for your Aussie customers as Halifax offers almost every market.

            Thanks,
            Rokz
            Possible but I don't know for sure and don't guarantee it.
            RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by IIIRokzIII View Post
              Thanks Ray.

              Today I discovered an ASIC Reg Broker called Halifax Investment Services. They seem to be related to Interactive Brokers in some way and they also use and support TWS (Traders Workstation).

              Considering IB is supported by using the TWS API does this, by default, mean Halifax should also work through NinjaTrader TWS API?

              I will be testing this later and let you know, just thought I would ask for now. This would be a great opportunity for your Aussie customers as Halifax offers almost every market.

              Thanks,
              Rokz
              Finger crossed keep us posted!!!!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by IIIRokzIII View Post
                Thanks Ray.

                Today I discovered an ASIC Reg Broker called Halifax Investment Services. They seem to be related to Interactive Brokers in some way and they also use and support TWS (Traders Workstation).

                Considering IB is supported by using the TWS API does this, by default, mean Halifax should also work through NinjaTrader TWS API?

                I will be testing this later and let you know, just thought I would ask for now. This would be a great opportunity for your Aussie customers as Halifax offers almost every market.

                Thanks,
                Rokz
                They don't publish their fees on the web..... WARNING SIGNS to me.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by radicaltrader View Post
                  They don't publish their fees on the web..... WARNING SIGNS to me.
                  Most futures brokers do not, that's where NinjaTrader Brokerage is different in that we transparently publish our simple to understand rates on our website.
                  RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

                  Comment

                  Latest Posts

                  Collapse

                  Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by brunoviveiros, Today, 04:26 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post brunoviveiros  
                  Started by Erhard, Today, 04:24 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Erhard
                  by Erhard
                   
                  Started by StevenNelson, 11-19-2019, 05:39 AM
                  3 responses
                  16 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post brucerobinson  
                  Started by guidoisot, Today, 03:01 AM
                  0 responses
                  6 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post guidoisot  
                  Started by rontronimous, Yesterday, 05:55 PM
                  0 responses
                  10 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post rontronimous  
                  Working...
                  X