Futures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futures

Has anyone setup NT8 with any futures and stocks brokers? Keen to know what is compatible at the moment. I tried to setup MB Trading but I'm having trouble.

Thanks,
    Rokz

Originally posted by IIIRokzIII View Post
    Has anyone setup NT8 with any futures and stocks brokers? Keen to know what is compatible at the moment. I tried to setup MB Trading but I'm having trouble.

Thanks,
    Rokz
    MB Trading is not supported in NinjaTrader 8. It is of course support with NinjaTrader 7.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
      MB Trading is not supported in NinjaTrader 8. It is of course support with NinjaTrader 7.
      Thanks Ray, has there been any success in running NT8 with any other brokers for futures or is it pretty much only limited to Interactive Brokers at the moment?

Also, is there plans for MB Trading support in the future?

Thanks,
      Rokz

Comment

Thanks Ray, has there been any success in running NT8 with any other brokers for futures or is it pretty much only limited to Interactive Brokers at the moment?

Also, is there plans for MB Trading support in the future?

Thanks,
        Rokz
        In addition to Interactive Brokers for futures NinjaTrader 8 works with various brokers including NinjaTrader Brokerage utilizing Continuum/CQG technology. There are no plans at this time to support MB Trading in NinjaTrader 8.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
          In addition to Interactive Brokers for futures NinjaTrader 8 works with various brokers including NinjaTrader Brokerage utilizing Continuum/CQG technology. There are no plans at this time to support MB Trading in NinjaTrader 8.
          Thanks Ray.

Today I discovered an ASIC Reg Broker called Halifax Investment Services. They seem to be related to Interactive Brokers in some way and they also use and support TWS (Traders Workstation).

Considering IB is supported by using the TWS API does this, by default, mean Halifax should also work through NinjaTrader TWS API?

I will be testing this later and let you know, just thought I would ask for now. This would be a great opportunity for your Aussie customers as Halifax offers almost every market.

Thanks,
          Rokz

Comment

Thanks Ray.

Today I discovered an ASIC Reg Broker called Halifax Investment Services. They seem to be related to Interactive Brokers in some way and they also use and support TWS (Traders Workstation).

Considering IB is supported by using the TWS API does this, by default, mean Halifax should also work through NinjaTrader TWS API?

I will be testing this later and let you know, just thought I would ask for now. This would be a great opportunity for your Aussie customers as Halifax offers almost every market.

Thanks,
            Rokz
            Possible but I don't know for sure and don't guarantee it.

Comment

Thanks Ray.

Thanks,
              Rokz
              Finger crossed keep us posted!!!!

Comment

Thanks Ray.

Thanks,
                Rokz
                They don't publish their fees on the web..... WARNING SIGNS to me.

Comment

Originally posted by radicaltrader View Post
                  They don't publish their fees on the web..... WARNING SIGNS to me.
                  Most futures brokers do not, that's where NinjaTrader Brokerage is different in that we transparently publish our simple to understand rates on our website.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post CortexZenUSA  
                  Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
                  0 responses