Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues and Bugs NT8 in Strategy builder

1.When I try to add "Do the following" I got this msg then I open
    "Unhandled exception: object reference not set to an instance of an object."

2. When I press "compile botton I got this msg:
    "Error creating strategy Could not compile Ninjascript"

3. Now I can not open "Strategy builder" I got this msg in the attached picture.

Also I have problem with date format.

I used Windows10 pro 64bit. installed on installed on virtual Hard disk.
    NinjaTrader 8.0.0.13 (Release Candidate 1)

I remove NT8 and delete its folder in my documents, and reinstall it ,but the problems still there
    Attached Files

Hello Fahad4, and thank you for your question.

Please follow the instructions below to see where the errors are coming from after compiling the NinjaScript object. This will allow you to debug the NinjaScript object, exclude it from the compiler, or remove it from your PC. If you are wondering why you receive an error when compiling only one NinjaScript object, it is due to NinjaTrader compiling all NinjaScript objects - not just one. This is done to give you the highest runtime performance possible.
    • Open NinjaTrader
    • From the Control Center select the New menu--> select NinjaScript Editor
    • Right click in the window and select Compile to compile all NinjaScript objects
    • At the bottom of the NinjaScript Editor window a new section will appear where you can find the error locations

You can exclude the file referenced in the editor by double clicking on the appropriate object type on the right of the NinjaScript Editor window. This will expand the object type folder. You can then select the file with a left click--> right click on the object--> then select Open to begin debugging the file, Exclude From Compilation, or Remove to delete the file.
    If you are unsure as to what the error is indicating, please send me a screenshot of the error with the name and description fields clearly readable.
    To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.
    Click here for instructions
    Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    Click here for detailed instruction
    We have also collected more comprehensive steps for resolving NinjaScript programming errors in this tip on our forums - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ead.php?t=4678
    Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
    Started by swestendorf, Today, 11:14 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes