Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horizontal line labels

Hi Guys,

I note this was requested over the years in the forums, is something that was said was being looking into but does not seem to have made it into nt8? Having the ability to label horizontal lines with a piece of text, 'vpo', 'clvn' and have those labels show right or left of the line would have been a really good and I would have thought reasonably small change.

Too late to request it as a feature(again) I guess?

Anyone have a solution?

Thanks.

Hello pjsmith,

I would like to draw your attention to NinjaTrader 8's snap-to feature, documented here.

With this feature, you could snap a line and a text field to the same e.g. indicator.

That said, I have submitted a feature request to the product management team for the following feature :
    This customer would like drawn chart elements to be able to snap to other drawn chart elements
    I will follow up with more information as soon as it's available. If the feature requests already exists, a vote will be added to it.

Please let us know if there are any other ways we can help.
    Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,

Thanks, but I think my desire may have been misunderstood and what I want is perhaps much simpler.

All I would have like to have been able to do / seen in the product, is that when dropping a horizontal line with f6 on the chart, you could apply a label to it (perhaps just change it's tag) and that that label appear on the line, perhaps at the right of the screen (or left, whatever). This is just for ease of reference/comment as to what the line was actually for, given you might come across it some weeks later.

Thanks.

Comment

Thank you pjsmith. The product management team have been made aware of this thread, and all your additional feedback will be passed along to them automatically.

Comment

Hello pjsmith,

This feature is being reviewed by the product management team and has been assigned the following unique tracking ID

SFT-1642

Please let us know if there is any other way we can help.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post wzgy0920  
          Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes