Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inconsistencies between the conformance, orders and account reports

please check the attachments.
    I closed all overnight positions at 9:33 and 9:34 then took several trades in CL.

1. why the account is positive when the cumulative profit is negative in performance report ?

2. why the positions are counted as 7S and 8S when at that time i only hold one position .. and all sequence of buy and sell in CL ended with more than $700 loss each ?

there are multiple out of sync errors .
    Attached Files

more example .. the closing trade at 12:19 is not listed in the trades performance report but is included in the executions report.
    Attached Files

Comment

I would like to look into your diagnostic files and database file.

You can send me these files by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default. Please also expand the 'Other Files' section and check 'Database file'.

Please include a link to this forum post and reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1579341 ATTN Patrick G

Comment

Patrick,

please find attached the db, trace and log files.
        I re-installed NT8 so I pull the files you requested from an archive .. that's why I did not use the email support steps you indicated and just send you the folders from which I deleted files from last week because it did not all fit into 1 Mb limit .. Sorry !
        If you need any other file or folder of I send incomplete files please let me know how to send larger than 1 Mb zip files.

This is the second installation where I get to see different totals in Account summary and performance summary, but this time it was worse because some trades listed in executions report were not listed in the trades report (from performance report).

If I am doing something wrong to cause this .. I would really like to know what that is and not have to re-install NT8 so often. Please suggest a link with possible errors leading to this out of sync reports.
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_Brandon; 09-27-2016, 01:20 PM.

Comment

I removed your files from your post after downloading them to ensure no one else could have access to the files.

Please write in an email to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with a link to this post and reference ticket #1579341 ATTN Patrick G.

I will review your files and follow up with you via email.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post alifarahani  
          Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH