Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay Time Error

Please refer to the attached pic.

In the data box and on the chart it is working on the 2AM bar but in the control it is showing 1:05AM.

I've tried different dates and this still shows up.

Thanks,

Terence
    Attached Files

Hello Segwin,

Thanks for your post.

NinjaTrader works with and will show the closing time of the bar/candle You are using 60-minute bars and with the time of > 1:00 AM I would expect the 2:00 AM bar to show as it is until it completes and then the 3:00 AM bar would show. You can switch to other time frames will observe the same. If 15 Minute bars then at the MR time I would expect to see the 1:15 candle. If 30 minute at the MR time I would expect to see the 1:30 AM candle.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Paul View Post
      Hello Segwin,

Thanks for your post.

NinjaTrader works with and will show the closing time of the bar/candle You are using 60-minute bars and with the time of > 1:00 AM I would expect the 2:00 AM bar to show as it is until it completes and then the 3:00 AM bar would show. You can switch to other time frames will observe the same. If 15 Minute bars then at the MR time I would expect to see the 1:15 candle. If 30 minute at the MR time I would expect to see the 1:30 AM candle.

It's an hour ahead Paul. When the time goes from 12PM to 1PM, on a 60 minute chart, that should start a new bar at 1PM on the chart not 2PM. The only time the 2PM bar should start is when it is actually 2PM. It's doing this live too.

FXCMs Marketscope charts correctly. The 1PM bar will remain in the 1PM slot until it's 2PM then a new bar will start.
      Last edited by Segwin; 09-27-2016, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Hello Segwin,

Thanks for your post.

In NinjaTrader the bars/candles are timestamped with their closing time and what you are observing is expected. This is also the case with Ninjatrader 7 and before that 6.5, etc. etc.

I do not know of the other platform but it may be that they timestamp their bars with the start time.
        Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by ScottWalsh, 04-16-2024, 04:29 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post ScottWalsh  
        Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
        10 responses
        0 likes