Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical Replay

Hello,

how does the Hist Replay work.I load 10 y of data,but it only shows 2 in the Available data.Why is that and how can i get more?

Hello outsource,

NinjaTrader will download all data that is available from the Historical Data Server for the connection in question.
    This will depend on who you are connected to.

The NinjaTrader Historical Data Servers for NinjaTrader Continuum and NinjaTrader Rithmic will have data as far back as it has been recorded for that instrument and is different for each instrument.

If the data for the time period you are interested in is not available from the historical data servers of the connection and you would like to purchase supplimental data, you can do so from a few publicly available links I am providing below.
    Provides research-ready historical intraday data for global stock, futures, forex, options, cash indices and market indicators.

Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
      Hello outsource,

NinjaTrader will download all data that is available from the Historical Data Server for the connection in question.
      This will depend on who you are connected to.

The NinjaTrader Historical Data Servers for NinjaTrader Continuum and NinjaTrader Rithmic will have data as far back as it has been recorded for that instrument and is different for each instrument.

If the data for the time period you are interested in is not available from the historical data servers of the connection and you would like to purchase supplimental data, you can do so from a few publicly available links I am providing below.
      Provides research-ready historical intraday data for global stock, futures, forex, options, cash indices and market indicators.

https://www.cqgdatafactory.com/

Just like i said i had 10 of data on my chart for 6E,i don`t know what data it was from the demo connection.To my understanding the Hist Replay data should in theory replay what is available on the chart.Am i correct,or it works a bit different?

Comment

Hi outsource,

Thanks for clarifying, I had misunderstood.

May I have a screenshot of the Playback controller and a screenshot of the Tools -> Historical Data window, with the data that is not loading in view?

Comment

Hi outsource,

Thanks for clarifying, I had misunderstood.

May I have a screenshot of the Playback controller and a screenshot of the Tools -> Historical Data window, with the data that is not loading in view?
          No problem.

Sure,please take a look at the image attached.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi outsource,

Right now i'm trying to obtain a source of tick data to run in the Playback for NT8 from before 2015. Currently we only have data from 2015 onward from Continuum, and only 180 days from Kinetick.

Also, you have not provided a screenshot of the Historical Data window as I have asked in post #4.
            Can you please provide a screenshot showing that you have tick data specifically for this instrument for the time previous to 2015?

Comment

Hi outsource,

Right now i'm trying to obtain a source of tick data to run in the Playback for NT8 from before 2015. Currently we only have data from 2015 onward from Continuum, and only 180 days from Kinetick.

Also, you have not provided a screenshot of the Historical Data window as I have asked in post #4.
              Can you please provide a screenshot showing that you have tick data specifically for this instrument for the time previous to 2015?
              I think there`s no tick data for that period.Only Last and Day.What is that mean?
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello outsource,

This means you do not have any tick data on those days.

Only tick data can be played back in the Playback with Historical.

If you do not have tick data to playback it will not be available in the in playback window.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
                2 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post wzgy0920  
                Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
                5 responses
                0 likes