• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_PaulH
    replied
    Hello BrianARice,

Thanks for your reply.

This would be expected because the strategies tab will reflect all strategies in all open workspace(s). You can switch workspaces while keeping the strategies running. You may be confusing switching workspaces with closing workspaces which are two different things. Switching workspaces keeps everything running (charts, strategies, etc).

If you close & save a workspace it will also close/disable the strategies in that workspace and remove them from the strategy tab. If you then reopen the workspace, the strategy will be added back into the strategy tab but will not be enabled until you enable it. This would be true if you run the strategy on the strategy tab or by adding it to a chart.

Leave a comment:

• BrianARice
    started a topic Strategies Tab not saving with Workspace

Strategies Tab not saving with Workspace

If I have a workspace open, and I add strategies to the Strategies tab of the main window... then save the workspace... and then switch to another workspace... the same strategies remain in the main window.

I thought I had read in another post that they would be saved with the workspace... is this not true

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:19 PM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:25 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Rapine Heihei  
Started by f.saeidi, Today, 08:01 PM