• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_ShawnB
    replied
    Hello 2 nickels,

Thanks for your post.

Please take the following steps to force NinjaTrader to start without your saved workspace. You will have the option to reopen these after our tests.
    • Shut down NinjaTrader
    • Navigate to (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 8\workspaces
    • Cut and paste all the files within this folder onto your desktop
    • Restart NinjaTrader which should startup without any workspaces.
    • Once NinjaTrader has started on just the control center, please open a new chart with no custom bar types/indicators/templates and test for issue.

If there are no issues on this new workspace, please try opening the previous workspace by exiting NinjaTrader and moving the files from your Desktop back into the 'workspaces' folder.

If this reintroduces issues, I would suggest rebuilding your workspace, adding 1 indicator at a time. Please keep track of what indicators you add back in so that we can narrow down what indicator is causing the issue if the issue returns. I also suggest making a backup of your workspace so we can restore a backup if the issue returns. Below I have provided a link to the Backup and Restore section of our help guide. http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...p__restore.htm

Leave a comment:

• 2 nickels
    started a topic Failed on startup

Failed on startup

Unable to start Ninjatrader 8. Downloaded RC1, no help. I keep getting error message-
    Unhandled exception:Method not found:"Void Ninja Trader.Gui.Stroke.Dispose()".
    NT8 started ok in safe mode. Did not start again in regular mode.
    Log attached (I think)
    Updated futures contracts and got NT8 to start. When I loaded a new chart and selected a futures contract for the instrument, I got the same message and NT8 shut down.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 2 nickels; 10-03-2016, 08:45 AM.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post usazencort  
Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
5 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason