• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

XAU/USD won't load on NT8 with Kinetic Data Feed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XAU/USD won't load on NT8 with Kinetic Data Feed

I can load them just fine on NT7 but for some reason i get an error when trying to load them on NT8...it loads through Sept 2nd but then says it can't load...i've even tried changing it to a futures contract with a rollover date as explained in one of the other posts...any ideas?

Hello tlittle187,
    Can you please reset your instruments and test again?
    To reset your instruments, follow the steps below.

Disconnect from any active datafeed: Navigate to the Control Center > Connections menu, left-click the ‘disconnect’ button that appears to the right of any active connection.
    Reset your instruments: Navigate to the Control Center > Tools > Database window, left-click to expand the ‘Update instrument lists’ section, ensure ‘Predefined instrument lists’ is checked, then left-click the Update button that appears just to the right of the two options in this section.
    Restart NinjaTrader.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

So i did that and the only thing that happened was that it deleted all of my currency pairs that i had manually added, even though i didn't check the box that said "remove user defined instruments"...so that's beyond annoying that i have to go back and add them in there...it may be a bug bc USD/CNH loads on NT7 and not NT8...im assuming the same thing is going on with XAU & XAG...any other ideas? also for the record, im using NT8 not 7

Comment

Hello tlittle187,
        Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.
        Please reference the following in the email body: ATTN Ryan M
        http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ad.php?t=90261
        Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by aligator, Today, 12:29 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by bob77713, Today, 11:30 AM