• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Windows dont refresh when display turns on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate your patience aslane. I will need some time to configure a Windows 7 virtual machine image that I believe I will need to reproduce what you are seeing. Thank you for your patience. I will follow up when I have more information.
    Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I just wanted to follow up on this. I was unable to reproduce this with Windows 7 using the provided steps. I will continue to investigate, and will follow up when I have more information.
      Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Does not surprise me, using a VM may not expose a low level issue due to emulation.

I think this is a very particular windows setup/driver issue. I tried on a different computer here and could not reproduce.After playing around, it appears to be limited to HDMI attached display, and may also be limited to a particular driver (I am using Intel internal graphics).

If I am the only one seeing this, then its fine if this is very low priority, but I still suspect the fix is pretty simple.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by NinjaCustomer, Today, 10:06 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaCustomer  
        Started by crabman777, Today, 09:52 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse