X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC2 - A few issues

Hi,
    I encountered 4 problems using RC2:
    1. There is no scrollbar in the "Database Management" window. When I open all the option trees I cannot reach the bottom ones.
    2. When I maximize one of the NT8 windows the taskbar is covered completely as opposed to other software I use. As a result, there is no option use the taskbar so I have to demaximize the window in order to switch to other windows. This happens only in my extended desktop screens, not in the main screen. I am using windows 8.1 professional.
    3. When maximizing a window it seems that there are a few pixels surrounding the window that are not covered. I do see a bit of the windows behind. It also, always happens in the secondary screens
    4. I keep getting the log message "Failed to resolve instrument for market data: F.US.EP.M16 could not be resolved" when I start NT.
    Last edited by ToMer_K; 10-13-2016, 05:25 PM.

Hello ToMer_K,
    Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.
    Please reference the following in the email body: ATTN RyanM

Comment

It seems that I am not the only one experiencing (2)

Comment

Hello ToMer_K,
        1) There currently is not a scroll bar for the Database Management window. I will submit a request for a scroll bar on your behalf for the Database Management window on your behalf.
        2) This is currently a known issue that our Product Management team is investigating.
        3)Can you please clarify if you are currently viewing this instrument or if you are enabled for this instrument? If this instrument is referenced in any active window within NinjaTrader and you are not enabled for this instrument you will receive this message.

I would recommend creating a new Workspace as a test for #3 to test for the error appearing again on startup.
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_RyanM; 10-19-2016, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Hello ToMer_K,
          You may use the SFT code of SFT-120 to reference your inquiry regarding scroll bars on the Data Management window.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
          Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
          14 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton