Market Analyzer Cell Conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer Cell Conditions

Hello. I have watched some videos on Ninjatrader 8 Market Analyzer. I see there is now a condition available that will produce a trigger when for example the 10 SMA crosses above/below the 20 SMA. Does this mean I can have a cell condition that colours the cell red when the 10 SMA is ALREADY below the 20 SMA? Or does the cross above/below condition only change the cell colour at the time the cross happens? I'm not talking about Alerts. I'm interested in the cell conditions only. So, I want to see the cell colour green when the 10 SMA is ALREADY above the 20 SMA? The SMA is a simple example but ideally I want to use it for Oscillator type indicators for example colour the cell green when the MACD is above its signal line?

Appreciate your feedback

hello,

The CrossAbove and Below functions would work at the event of two values crossing where one value crosses the pre defined value.

In the case of checking a SMA against the price of another SMA, this would likely require creating an indicator that checks this and reports the value as a 1, -1, or 0 to specify cell conditions based on the condition.

I look forward to being of further assistance
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by f.saeidi, Today, 10:19 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
    Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
    5 responses