Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are presets stored?

Hi,

I have a set of conditions saved for an indicator column in the strategy analyzer. I want to copy those exact presets to a new indicator. How can I do this?

I was thinking of searching for the preset file and learning how it works, but I cant even find the preset file.

Hello KhaosTrader,

Thank you for your post.

What column for the Strategy Analyzer are you referring? Can you attach a screenshot of this column?

Comment

I added an "indicator" column to the market analyzer. I then have it so that it will present a number in that column, I want to translate each of the possible 61 numbers that my indicator makes into a textual representation...

At the bottom of the properties of the indicator properties, is a Conditions.. It has Cell, and Filter. I click on the Cell, and there I can enter in conditions for substituting numeric values or ranges to text.

If I enter all the conditions, I can save it as a default by click on the preset button.

I did this successfully for 1 indicator. I want to copy all that to another indicator type. Hence I want to know where the presets are stored so that i can copy it or somehow modify it to work with another indicator.

Comment

Hello KhaosTrader,

Thank you for your patience.

The "Presets" will be stored in the UI.xml file under Documents\NinjaTrader 8 on your PC.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by tkaboris, Today, 05:13 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post tkaboris  
        Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
        16 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Leafcutter