Linking Instrument List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linking Instrument List

When you link several charts in one window, keeping each in its own timeframe, if you change instruments then some indicators do not refresh and require clicking on the indicator tab and then just pressing "ok" to reload them. I'll give an example just to make sure it makes sense:

Ex. I have the currency pair EUR/USD in one window, within this window i have 4 charts on different tabs, 15min 60min 240min Daily...I have the same indicators on all charts, a custom indicator, Keltner Channels, Stochastics...I then change to the pair USD/CAD, when i change from one tab to the next the Keltner channels resemble a moving average and the stochastics are just a flatline at in its own pane.

I have attached a screenshot with the altered pane containing the unrefreshed indicators...if you need anything else plz let me know

TBL
    Attached Files

Can you attempt to reproduce this behavior with only built-in indicators? If it can be reproduced with built-in indicators only, I'd like to get a copy of your workspace to test further on my end.

Comment

Thank you for reporting this bug. We can reproduce it.
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes, it can be reproduced using only built in indicators...i just tried it with only Keltner, RSI, and Stochastics...how do i send you my workspace? I just made a new chart and added the tabs to it to test it so it shouldn't be hard at all to reproduce

Comment

Originally posted by tlittle187 View Post
          Yes, it can be reproduced using only built in indicators...i just tried it with only Keltner, RSI, and Stochastics...how do i send you my workspace? I just made a new chart and added the tabs to it to test it so it shouldn't be hard at all to reproduce
          No need to send us anything. We can reproduce here, thanks again for reporting.
          RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
          12 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DrakeiJosh  
          Started by cre8able, 02-11-2023, 05:43 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes