Nt8 rc2 is using over 15g of ram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nt8 rc2 is using over 15g of ram

I am using NT8 RC2 on Sunday I NT*8 running for a few hours then noticed it was very slow, I checked performance under the task manager and saw that ninja was using 11.3 g so I shut down the entire pc and rebooted this was at 9:30 p.m. Sunday night. Now when I wake up on Monday morning at 5a.m. the entire pc is very slow I again check the performance and find ninja is using 15gig of data. I have shut down my pc for the time being.
    I was hoping to find some suggestions, I am using the same indicators and charts since the release of NT8 RC2 version and I always let my pc run for the entire week and at the end of the week it's never using more than 6gigs.

Hello FXMIKE,

I will need to see your log and trace for today look further into this inquiry.

Could you please send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->EMail Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att AlanP', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.

I look forward to your message.
    Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Just a quick update. Last night I restarted NT8 and found my ram going up and up, I then closed each chart one by one and the ram kept climbing, but at a lower rate of speed. Finally, I closed all the charts and ram was still counting higher.
      Next, I closed NT8 64 bit and open NT8 32 bit using the same chart set-ups, workspaces and indicator and system has been running for over 24 hours and my ram used is only 4.6 gigs. this is what I would normally expect. I will open NT8 64 bit over the weekend and to get the log files and then email you the files.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick