Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Intellisense not working on third party or custom extension methods or var statements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intellisense not working on third party or custom extension methods or var statements

Hi. I've noticed that c# extension method intellisense does not work in the editor with third party librares or own custom extensions. Also, it does not work properly with variables declared with var statement. Not sure if it is a reflection problem.

For example, MathNet Numerics statistical extensions must be called as static methods to see intellisense suggestions.

MathNet.Numerics.Statistics.Statistics.Mean(this IEnumerable<double> ienumerable)

Intellisense works when methods is called like:

MathNet.Numerics.Statistics.Statistics.Mean(listcu mpftr) but not like listcumpftr.Mean()

Both ways compile and run okay. Same thing happens with implicitly decalred variables (var instead of explicit type).

Hello [email protected],

Thank you for your patience.

Our development team is looking in to this matter. They will follow up when they have additional information.

Comment

Thanks for the patience filipeh. I tried to reproducing from a couple angles here in NT8 and saw no issues getting Intelliprompt to work if I was making sure to using MathNet.Numerics.Statistics; under the Declarations section of the script in question. Could you please check into that and if needed attach a small example that I could forward to development to further review and reproduce?
      BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
      16 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Leafcutter  
      Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes