Is it possible to do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to do this?

I am not a programmer and I don't know where to begin.
    I am always trying to enter next bar when present bar condition is met.
    For instance current bar met my condition 2134.50 I want to enter in next bar as soon as it starts to form at 2134.50
    I am using ninzarenko chart on ninjatrader.
    I tried using strategy builder but there was no chart type in the builder.

what I am trying to do here is when I see first condition on a bar I look at the next bar to confirm and I enter on third bar.

I will have enough time to see if the condition is met on 2nd bar and want to get in 3rd bar.
    But almost every time when third bar opens it immediately goes to the direction I want to go and never come back to let me in.

I can click on the second bar(present) before 3rd bar begins and let it auto execute immediately as soon as 3rd bar begins.

Is it something simple to do or do I need to pay someone to build it for me?

I guess I am looking for semi auto strategy?

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Hello Sk future,

Thank you for your note.

Depending on the complexity of the condition this is something that wouldn’t be very difficult to use the strategy wizard to develop. When you’ve created the strategy, you could apply it to the ninzarenko chart and the strategy will be run on that bar type.

You could check for the condition on the current bar, the previous bar, and if both true you can have it automatically submit your entry order on the current bar close. You would use the BarsAgo parameter to specify previous bars in which to check for the condition.

Lets say your condition was if last bars close was above the close prior, and the close of this bar higher than last bar, then you would set up the condition in the wizard as I’ve shown in the screen shot.

I would encourage you to read the helpguide on using the strategy wizard as well as the Youtube video on using the wizard.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmBi...D7105&index=10
    Helpguide: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...rd_screens.htm

Please let us know if you need further assistance or if you’d like we can have someone from business development reach out with a list of third party developers who would be interested in developing the strategy for you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_AlanP; 10-28-2016, 01:16 PM.
    Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

It makes sense but it's too difficult for me to do it.

To make things simple, is there a way for me to click the price to enter and let it enter next bar? I am operating yet it will execute one bar later? That must be little simpler wouldn't it? I am calculating all the condition just let it delay execute and execute as soon as next bar starts on renko?
      Thank you.

I guess it's more like stop limit in a sense. I will be the stop which is cilck and next bar is limit where it gets executed automatically.

Comment

I need this strategy to identify doji or if not i identify the doji and run the program when ever i see doji. but then i need to exit according to another doji. so... so I need third party developer?

Comment

Hello Sk_future,

I will have someone from business development reach out a list of third party developers that could develop this strategy for you.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
          Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello sk_future,

Thank you for contacting us and for your interest in NinjaTrader!

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
            Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post CortexZenUSA  
            Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
            0 responses