Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

View Strategy Realtime Performance Crashes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View Strategy Realtime Performance Crashes...

Several times now I have had NT crash when trying to view realtime performance of running strategies. My setup is as follows:

One strategy running and attached to 6 different charts (6 forex currencies). All live and running. After awhile I click on the strategy to view the realtime performance. I get through the first 1 or 2 then when trying to view the next the window never pops up. NT freezes and stops responding. NT then has to be force quit and restarted.

Since restarting the strategy loses all prior performance (any way to change this????) I then pull the performance data and take screenshots before restarting the strategies.

Hello fxRichard,

Thanks for your post.

Based on what you had written I did a quick test of 6 forex charts connected to live data, each running the same strategy and had no issues generating the performance report (historic + realtime) for each one. This was using the sampleMAcrossover strategy and each one on a different timeframe 10 second to 1 minute, to get some live trade data as well). (you may want to see if you can replicate)

If you would, please send your log and trace files for the last time this occurred and identify the approximate time if you recall). Send the files to PlatformSupport[at]NinjaTrader[dot]com, mark it atten:Paul and a link to this thread.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by AveryFlynn, Today, 04:57 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
    Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes