Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help setting up New Live Account

Hello,

I need help setting up new live account. Here are following things I have done. First I sign up at Doman Trading, then I funded my account, then Ninja trader send me login information and guide to follow (http://ninjatrader.com/ConnectionGui...nnection-Guide), which i did. Also I send request for live data. Here is the problem, I am able to connect using login information but On control center - Account I see two account, one Sim101 and under My name account. My account got cash value of 0, it shouldn't be 0. On Chart Trading and DOM, account part is grayed out to Sim101, not able to pick my account to place trade. I am getting live data feed on chart but not able to place order under live account. How to change Simulation mode to live mode?

Thank you

Hello kamalepatel,

Thank you for posting.

To select your live account you will need disable Global Simulation Mode and then select your live account from the 'Account:' drop down menu of your order entry window.

To disable Global Simulation Mode go to the Control Center >Tools >uncheck 'Global Simulation Mode'.

Your account cash value should update once you have placed your first live trade.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
    ArceliaNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Thing is i am not able to unclick Global Simulation Mode, its grayed out.

Thank you

Comment

Hello kamalepatel,

Thanks for your reply.

I will need to verify that you have an active live license key, however license keys are assigned to a sole user and not intended to be shared.

Due to this security measure please write in to NinjaTrader Support at [email protected] with 'ATTENTION: ARCI' in the subject line and confirm the following:

What is your NinjaTrader license Key? You can check under Help -> License Key

Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.

I look forward to being of further assistance.

Comment

Hello Hitesh,

Thank you for writing in.

You are unable to uncheck Global Simulation Mode as you currently are using NinjaTraders free simulated license key. While this key does allow you to use all the advanced features of NinjaTrader it will not allow you to trade live. You will need to lease or purchase a standard edition license key to do so.

I have included a link to NinjaTraders license key comparison chart below. Here you may view the different license keys NinjaTrader has to offer and purchase/ lease options when you click 'BUY NOW'.

Once you a have a live license key you will be able to uncheck Global Simulation Mode and trade live.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
          Started by briansaul, Today, 05:31 AM
          1 response
          0 likes