• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Increase / Decrease column widths = 0 after resume from sleep.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Increase / Decrease column widths = 0 after resume from sleep.

On the Orders tab, the column widths for "Increase and Decrease" go to zero after resuming the computer from sleep. This happens in NT8 and I recall similar problems with column widths would sometimes happen in NT7. Once it is in this state they cannot be resized easily either. To workaround the issue in NT8 I just create a new Orders tab (luckily the increase/decrease columns are still there).

It was not doing this initially for a few months or so but now it does it every time.

To repeat, just add the Increase / Decrease columns to an Orders tab (they are not there by default) from the main control window. Then disconnect from server, put computer to sleep and restore. Caveat: It may take a few months before it starts happening though but then it will happen every time.

crokusek, thank you for your post!

I'm currently testing and have yet to reproduce, however, I"m going to continue to test this.

Do you have a live license key?

What data provider are you connecting to?
    Riley S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Great. Yes I'm licensed user and using the Continuum feed. Hopefully if you put it to sleep and awake multiple times (maybe a long delay is required like overnight) then you will see it. I usually save the workspace as well at least once a session, could be part of it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Gav_G, Today, 02:12 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Gav_G
      by Gav_G

Started by Gav_G, Today, 01:41 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes