Crashed, freezes when re-run.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crashed, freezes when re-run.

I had this figured out with NT7. I'd always close with no Workspaces open, so when I re-ran, whatever made it crash did not recurr.

Bruce

Hello BGWTEX,

Thank you for your post,

You can close workspaces via the Workspaces menu, open workspaces list in this menu with a green square next to it's name. When hovering your mouse over an open workspace, the options to Save, Close or Save As or Remove will list.

If that doesn't help, please let me know more information about what is occurring so I may assist further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

That wouldn't work, as it "froze", that is used max CPU and was unresponsive. I think I tried that, anyway. I don't know what I did to cause it, but I was coding custom indicators. And, I don't think I did anything to resolve it, beats me. I got it to open by closing windows in the Workspace as they were opening.

By the way, I think NT7 re-opened as it was opened. In other words, if it crashed or froze and had to be closed, it would NOT open the Workspaces that were opened after opening. So, if you opened, and closed, with an ''empty" Workspace, the problem I had with NT8, would not occur. When NT8 crashed, it reopened with Workspaces that had been opened after opening, and froze. Does that sound correct ? If so can NT8 be made like NT7 is that respect ?

Thanks,

Bruce

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by navyguy06, Today, 09:28 AM
      1 response