AddOn Framework Example

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AddOn Framework Example

I've successfully imported and run the AddOn Framework Example available here:

It compiles fine within NinjaTrader. However, in Visual Studio 2015 the NinjaTrader.Custom assembly no longer compiles;

Code:
    1>------ Build started: Project: NinjaTrader.Custom, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
    1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\14.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1820,5): warning MSB3270: There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "PresentationCore", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.
    1>C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.WinFx.targets(268,9): error MC1000: Unknown build error, 'Cannot resolve dependency to assembly 'InfragisticsWPF4.v15.1, Version=15.1.20151.2055, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' because it has not been preloaded. When using the ReflectionOnly APIs, dependent assemblies must be pre-loaded or loaded on demand through the ReflectionOnlyAssemblyResolve event.' 
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 1 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I solved this problem.
    In Visual Studio I added a reference to InfragisticsWPF4.v15.1.dll that I found in the NinjaTrader installation folder.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Brevo
    by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes