Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A mahToolBar Version 4

A mahToolBar Version 4

I just uploaded in downloads a new Version 4 of ''A mahToolBar'' indicator; the mahToolBar4.

This version updates code as a result of name changes for some drawing tools implemented in NT 8.0.15.1. Also, this version corrects code for best practices to ensure invoking toolbar action is done asynchronously to prevent potential deadlock scenarios.

PLEASE REPLACE PREVIOUS VERSIONS with this new version

Exported by: NT 8.0.16.2 64-bit

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share-download/a-mahtoolbar-2/

"Like" it if you like it..

Cheers!

IMPORTANT

A mahToolBar Version 4

If you are using an older version of this indicator please download and install the new version. Also update to NT8.015.1 or higher.

The most recent version is here:

See the Following for details:

Originally posted by aligator View Post
    A mahToolBar Version 4

I just uploaded in downloads a new Version 4 of ''A mahToolBar'' indicator; the mahToolBar4.

This version updates code as a result of name changes for some drawing tools implemented in NT 8.0.15.1. Also, this version corrects code for best practices to ensure invoking toolbar action is done asynchronously to prevent potential deadlock scenarios.

PLEASE REPLACE PREVIOUS VERSIONS with this new version

Exported by: NT 8.0.16.2 64-bit

"Like" it if you like it..

Cheers!
    Last edited by aligator; 01-04-2019, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Very nice, alligator! Have to say I almost went brain-dead tonight watching so many of her videos and then a 90 minute seminar.

Comment

Originally posted by SharonSS View Post
        Very nice, alligator! Have to say I almost went brain-dead tonight watching so many of her videos and then a 90 minute seminar.
        Thanks, I assume you are talking about the mahTrendGRaBer indicator and Raghee's videos (a different thread). The original idea is good, but the rest is not anything new to go dead-brain over.

Comment

IMPORTANT

A mahToolBar Version 4

If you are using an older version of this indicator please download and install the new version. Also update to NT8.015.1 or higher.

The most recent version is here:

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...trendgraber-2/

See the Following for details:

Hi aligator thanks for your contributions! Confused as your post says A mahToolbar Version 4- the link provided is for A mahTrendGRaBer

???
          TIA

Comment

Thanks, I assume you are talking about the mahTrendGRaBer indicator and Raghee's videos (a different thread). The original idea is good, but the rest is not anything new to go dead-brain over.
            Well, when one is overly tired and keeps watching Raghee videos including seminar - or any videos - well into the night, then I describe it as feeling brain-dead. At least for a 76 year old. Sorry I even made a comment meant to compliment you and your information. Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by billywantstoknow View Post

Hi aligator thanks for your contributions! Confused as your post says A mahToolbar Version 4- the link provided is for A mahTrendGRaBer

???
              TIA
              Sorry Billy, my bad. Have corrected the link in Post #2.

Comment

Originally posted by SharonSS View Post

Well, when one is overly tired and keeps watching Raghee videos including seminar - or any videos - well into the night, then I describe it as feeling brain-dead. At least for a 76 year old. Sorry I even made a comment meant to compliment you and your information. Duh.
                Thanks for your comment and complement, it is not often that we 70 and more receive a complement for our contributions.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi aligator,
                  OFF: I would like to ask a question about your mahDualCandlePattern indicator, just I found no other way to reach you. At "mahDualCandlePattern" topic in User App Submission comments cannot be submitted, PM not working either. Could you open a topic for this or send me a PM so we can follow it in e-mails? Thanks, Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Borsz View Post
                    Hi aligator,
                    OFF: I would like to ask a question about your mahDualCandlePattern indicator, just I found no other way to reach you. At "mahDualCandlePattern" topic in User App Submission comments cannot be submitted, PM not working either. Could you open a topic for this or send me a PM so we can follow it in e-mails? Thanks, Peter
                    Borsz Sorry, I stopped PMs or e-mails. You can certainly start a topic and ask questions under the file sharing discussion thread here:

https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...ing-discussion

just quote me first or address me as aligator (see how I have addressed you - just type @ in front of my name) so that I am notified when you post.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
                    3 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
                    Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
                    3 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_Zachary