Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Could Someone Update a Simple Indicator for NT8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could Someone Update a Simple Indicator for NT8?

Hi,
    I'd really like to use NT8, but don't want to lose my Indicator. I had someone make it for me (copy from Ensign), but I can't seem to get ahold of that person. I'm a Senior so not interested in having to learn programming for one job. The CurrentBarHOL is very helpful to me due to having a small account and it gives me internal bar info. I'll post a chart showing the Indicator I'm interested in. Again, I only need to have an update for NT8. I've been using this Indicator in NT7 for years.

Click image for larger version

Name:	NQ 03-19 (10 Range)  1_3_2019.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	1044285

Interested.

Comment

Great Emma! Actually, I had earlier clicked on your name and went to your Profile, but couldn't see how to send a Message to you. So glad you've replied. Now please tell me what to do. LOL I can go into NT tomorrow and get the script for the Indicator to send to you. If I knew how to message you I could send you my email addy to send the script to you. Or if you would like me to post it here, no problem.

I haven't been on Support for a long time and everything seems changed - hence my ignorance for not finding how to Message. Maybe we're not suppose to Message anymore. I so appreciate your help! Sharon

Comment

I'm running into some issues here. I tried to get to the Indicator Script, but not only has this Support changed, but also my Platform (Brokerage Platform) changed. I went to Utilities and my only options were Import NinjaScript and Export NinjaScript. This was totally different than it used to be so I'm not sure what to do. So I thought I'd post the Indicator zip file, but I have find it. I found a cs file, but I don't think this is what works. So I'll keep looking for the zip file. Brother! I wasn't expecting this! I'll email Platform Support also and see if I can get information.

Comment

i can have a look at those but are there any other requirements?

Comment

Thank you so much for your offer, but someone else is taking over so you needn't bother. Thanks again.
            Last edited by SharonSS; 01-04-2019, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by RubenCazorla, 08-30-2022, 06:36 AM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post PaulMohn  
            Started by f.saeidi, Yesterday, 12:14 PM
            9 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post f.saeidi