Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

"AgileDotNet" Error after installing NT8AppAudibleVolume from the User App Share Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"AgileDotNet" Error after installing NT8AppAudibleVolume from the User App Share Area

Hello @gubbar924 and Ninjatrader Ecosystem team,

My first post/request - I hope this is the correct way to inquire, apologies if not.

Earlier today I installed "NT8AppAudibleVolume.zip" created by @gubbar924 from the Ninjatrader Ecosystem User App Share area - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share-download/app-audible-volume

After restarting Ninjatrader 8 later today, the oddest scenario occurred - on one of my charts, one of the indicator plots had changed from a custom open circle icon, to a Wingdings "flag" icon - kinda cool, but unexpected - unsure whether this may be related.

More importantly, when I try to open the Indicators dialog on that particular chart now, I receive a popup message stating:

AgileDotNet
    The secure image was created using a trial version of AgileDotNet and can not run on this machine

When I click on the "OK" button on the dialog, Ninjatrader instantly shuts down/disappears.

I found a couple of similar threads on the Ninjatrader referencing the Ninjatrader page here: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...l_security.htm

I am reviewing one other indicator that I installed earlier in the day as well in parallel and am passing this information along to that vendor as well separately.

Questions:

1) Is there a way to contact gubbar924 to reference the security protection dll page above, to determine whether he may need to license the Agile.Net standalone project and recompile the indicator, to resolve this issue?

2) I wish to fully uninstall the "NT8AppAudibleVolume" indicator to debug this issue further - Which specific files or Ninjascript Assembly(ies) do I need to delete, in order to completely remove all references?

Many thanks, all.

-- Charles (aka TCBTrader)

Attached Files

Hello,

I've sent you a PM

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
    2 responses
    1 like