• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

open source AI machine learning strategy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

open source AI machine learning strategy

I've been working on this AI strategy for a long time. This is the stripped down version, so it won't necessarily be profitable as-is, but it's a very powerful engine to build around.

What it does is place a matrix of simulated trades for every stop/target combination within a range you define. If you set it to 50, the strategy will simultaneously place hundreds of "shadow probes" with S/T values of 1/1, 1/2, 1/3....... all the way to 49/50, 50/50 to find which stop/target value is most profitable at the current moment. Like I said, it probably won't be profitable out of the box, but if you know your particular market and some ninjascript you can tune it up and see some nice returns.

You must run this on a 1-tick data series. If you want to access a different data series (e.g. check a moving average on a 5 minute time frame) you'll have to add a secondary series, which is super easy. I can post code for that too if you can't find it on the forums.

The variables in the "control variables" region are the ones you can tweak to get different results.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by algotrading; 07-19-2018, 09:04 AM.

Good to know that you are into artificial intelligence for a long time. I wanted to know that is hp customer service using AI techniques to chat in real time with their customers ???

Comment

where do we insert the entry conditions

Comment

Hey! this is a great discussion on the important topic as well as the strategy will simultaneously place hundreds of "shadow probes" with S/T values of 1/1, 1/2, 1/3....
        For more info about epson printer error just go to.
        Steps to Fix Epson Error Code 0x97 by Epson Technical Support Experts. Call +1-800-283-2149 Epson Printer Support Phone Number to Fix Epson wf-3620 error code 0x97 Issues

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by mpower, 05-27-2011, 01:16 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post nkhoi
        by nkhoi

Started by brucerobinson, Today, 02:43 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes