Vertical lines at times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vertical lines at times

I am looking to automatically add a vertical line at two times daily. I coincidentally found an indicator entitled "Vertical Line at Time". This indicator appears to do exactly what I want it to do, but when I apply the indicator it removes the horizontal and vertical gridlines from the chart. I thought the indicator might have disabled the "Grid Line - horizontal" and "Grid Line - vertical" options in the chart properties, but those are still enabled. I would like to be able to add two vertical lines two times daily (8:30am and 2pm) and still retain the overall chart gridlines. I wanted to make sure I'm not overlooking something with this indicator, or to see if someone knows of another script that would work. Thanks!

Hi LANwarr1or, thanks for your question and welcome to the NinjaTrader forum.

The in State.SetDefaults state of the script on lines 64 and 65 these properties are set to false, which will remove the grid lines:

Code:
    DrawHorizontalGridLines                    = false;
    DrawVerticalGridLines                        = false;
    You can open up the indicator from the NinjaScript editor and change the "false" to "true", then press F5 on the keyboard to compile, then re-add the indicator to your chart and the grid lines will stay rendered.

Please let me know if I can assist any further.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

That worked perfectly. I was able to make the changes, compile the code, and re-add the indicator. Thanks for the quick help!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
      47 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jaybedreamin