Unable to download any indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to download any indicators

I'm attempting to download several files from the ecosystem, but am unable to do so like many others even after using multiple machines and browsers. Would it be possible to get these files any other way?

This is a conversion of the Realtime Level II/Tick Volume. Please contact the original author for any questions or comments. Update Aug 27th, 2018: Since OnRenderTargetChanged can be called before State.DataLoaded, setting the dxmBrushes["backColor"].MediaBrush here wasn't working out and was sometimes null. Changed this to now get the chart background color (and text color) from […]

Running NinjaTrader at High Priority instead of Normal Priority will result in faster order submission and faster chart updates. See section Window 10 Process Priority And Application Performance below for the explanation. NT may have to do a lot of processing before this Indicator changes NT’s Process Priority to High. I submitted suggestion feature tracking […]

Tick counter modified to allow: Place text in any corner. Full control of text font, size and style. Alert level will change text color and background for visual feedback, can adjust the colors Option to play sound once per bar when alert level crossed Sound file can be selected Only works on Tick bars or […]

This indicator will color doji bars the selected color. Specifically, you could use this when you have your candle outlines set to transparent to still show doji bars appropriately. 05/19/20: Updated to fix bug with currently forming bars staying doji color Update 7/16 – the original version was still posted, without the bug fix.

NinjaTrader 8 natively provides Heiken Ashi as a bar type for most common bar types (minute, tick, volume, second, day, week, month, year). This Heiken Ashi indicator is provided for the Range, Renko and any custom bar types that may be added. The indicator performs in the same manner as the NinjaTrader 7 version. 4-27-18 […]

This is complete conversion from NT7 anaSuperTrendU11. This version of SuperTrend is coded to use all the supporting indicators that help identifying trend. Supporting Trend Indicators included in Zip package: Median, ADXVMA, Butterworth_2, Butterworth_3, DEMA, DSMA, DTMA, DWMA, Ehlers, EMA, Gauss_2, Gauss_3, Gauss_4, HMA, HoltEMA, LinReg, LLMA, SMA, SuperSmoother_2, SuperSmoother_3, TEMA, TMA, TSMA, TWMA, VWMA, […]

This indicator was ported from the Ichimoku Cloud indicator for NinjaTrader 7. The Cloud’s points are constructed identically to the NinjaTrader 7 indicator, however the points are then used to construct new SharpDX PathGeometry Figures. 3/24/2021: Modified the Adjust Chart Margins feature so users are prompted when the indicator wants to change the Chart’s Right […]

This is a conversion of the DValueArea. Please contact the original author for any questions or comments. Update Aug 10th, 2021: An improperly implemented timespan was causing xml errors in the Strategy Builder

Hello TheNomadicAspie,

Thank you for your post.

I am having no difficulty downloading from the link you provided. We'll need more information for our IT team who is looking into why some users are having issues when trying to download from our Ecosystem site. Please answer all of the following questions:

• What version of Windows are you using?
    • What web browser(s) are you using?
    • Does this symptom persist if your clear your browser's cache?
    • What about if you use a different web browser?
    • What about after you turn off your PC, turn off your modem/router for at least 30 seconds, then restart your PC?

Once I receive your answers I will post the requested files here for you.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Windows 10
      Chrome and Internet Explorer
      I have cleared my cache for multiple browsers across multiple machines.
      I just tried turning off my PC and restarting my router after you suggested it, but it doesn't help.

When clicking download, the download icon displays across the screen and freezes.

Comment

Hello TheNomadicAspie,

Thank you for your reply.

I will pass that information along to our IT team.

I'm limited to 5 attachments per post, so I've zipped all those indicators into one folder - you'll need to unzip the outer folder before you can import them.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_Kate; 05-20-2020, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Thank you so much.

Comment

posting to say I'm having the same issue on multiple browsers

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kate View Post
              What version of Windows are you using?
              What web browser(s) are you using?
              Does this symptom persist if your clear your browser's cache?
              What about if you use a different web browser?
              What about after you turn off your PC, turn off your modem/router for at least 30 seconds, then restart your PC?
              You should also be inquiring about everybody's anti-virus and/or malware software.
              Chances are some common program running in the background is interfering.
              FWIW, I have no issues downloading.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
              Connected via Ethernet cable to Linksys router on Comcast cable internet
              Microsoft Security Essentials

Firefox 76.0.1 64-bit using command line option "-no-deelevate"

Firefox Extensions:
              Download Manager (S3)
              DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials
              Enhancer for YouTube
              HTTPS Everywhere
              Safer Search
              To Google Translate
              uBlock Origin
              Zone Page WE

Firefox Plugins:
              OpenH264 Video Codec
              Shockwave Flash
              Widevine Content Decryption

Comment

Cannot Download. Spinning progress wheel just stuck. Tried on Edge and Chrome. Seems like a common issue? Any clear solution?

Comment

Hello BrenB,

Our IT team is looking into why some users are not able to download from the User App Share. If there's a specific item you are trying to download, please answer the questions from my above post and provide the link to the item you're trying to download and I'm happy to post it here for you as I'm able to download on all PCs I have tried.

• What version of Windows are you using?
                  • What web browser(s) are you using?
                  • Does this symptom persist if your clear your browser's cache?
                  • What about if you use a different web browser?
                  • What about after you turn off your PC, turn off your modem/router for at least 30 seconds, then restart your PC?

Comment

Hello BrenB,

Our IT team is looking into why some users are not able to download from the User App Share. If there's a specific item you are trying to download, please answer the questions from my above post and provide the link to the item you're trying to download and I'm happy to post it here for you as I'm able to download on all PCs I have tried.

Could I please request one more? Was able to download a few files yesterday but today it isn't working again. Thank you.

(Update March 11th, 2020 – Fix for TickReplay, calculates values if bar object is mid-session and have not been calculated as least once) This is a conversion of the UniRenko ‐ Universal Renko BarType developed and originally coded for the NinjaTrader 7 platform by monpere. Please contact the original author for any questions or comments. […]

Comment

Hello TheNomadicAspie,

Please find the requested indicator attached.

Attached Files

Comment

SOLVED! Hold down the Ctrl key while clicking the Download button and the save window pops up.

Click image for larger version  Name:	NT-Download.jpg Views:	0 Size:	15.2 KB ID:	1101243
                        Last edited by BrenB; 05-22-2020, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Hello TheNomadicAspie,

Please find the requested indicator attached.

Sorry if I'm asking for too much but there was one more if you don't mind. After this I'll stop bothering you. Thank you again so much for your help.

A simple indicator that draws a horizontal line at Current Price. Allows very clear visual reference between current price and previous price action. The line is fully configurable (color, width, style).

Comment

I can't download either.
                            Tried holding down Ctl & was able to save but file was corrupted.

Comment

Hi,
                              before any suggestion, i need some more detail survey

Regards, survey
                              Last edited by shamsmehra90; 06-17-2020, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by gm7_forum, Today, 05:51 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post gm7_forum  
                              Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
                              1 response
                              0 likes